Thursday, May 18, 2006

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Holmes


Now I am officially a mother-in-law and it was a lot of fun becoming one--so much easier than becoming a mother. The wedding was gorgeous, as were the participants and there are dozens of stories to be told about the day (but only in person.) Debi and Dak look so happy and are out in California living it up for a few more days. I'm sure there will be lots of stories about that too. Some, we will get to hear.
I loved meeting Susan and having everyone down here. Now we are being plagued by scheming kids, planning ways to get to the next wedding. They love the partying and dancing. Looking at my pictures you would think they are all there, but that would be a mistake. After I get them all, I am going to sort them out. In the meantime you just have to plow your way through them.