Saturday, November 05, 2005

Fall Is Here


After a month of selling pumpkins, I hope to be able to update more often. In my spare time I have been trying to fix this blog. Since I am not all that computer savvy, I have been drifting along, thinking my blogs looked the same to you as they do to me--Not so!! We do almost everything on Mozilla Firefox and rarely if ever look at Internet Explorer. I was showing a friend something and was surprised to see everything bloggy was in the wrong places and just generally a mess. It isn't that I have OCD, I don't--I leave that to Tanya and Cooper--but I do expect what I do to come out like I'm seeing it. So now I'm writing on Explorer and I haven't done it in so long that I keep closing all the windows I need but I hope now, you will see the same blog I do.